Tell us how you rate us
Our Rules of Customer Service
- We are all customers. We must treat our customers the way we would like to be treated.
- 98% of customers are honest, fair and reasonable. We would rather give the benefit of doubt to the 2% than risk upsetting the 98%.
- Past success is admirable but we are only as good as our next performance.
- Customer criticism should be encouraged. It shows the customer cares and makes us better next time.
- A delighted customer may recommend us to one or two friends. A dissatisfied customer will put off ten.
Customer feedback is very important to us. It helps make us better. Please give us feedback on your most recent visit and we will enter you in the next monthly prize draw to have a chance to win a £10 gift voucher. All comments are read by Shaun or Hilary personally.
The customer comment cards drawn last month were submitted by:
Mrs K Parr of Orrell
B R Hardon of Southport