Generally we deliver within the local area (classed as within 15 miles of the centre) on a Saturday morning. However, during the Spring and Summer months we also offer a weekday delivery option, usually a Thursday. However, we aim to be flexible and will try to fit in with customer’s requirements when we can. Our charges for deliveries are as follows:
Our Terms and Conditions for deliveries are as follows:
Whilst the majority of our customers are fair and reasonable, sadly we now find it necessary to lay down some basic ground rules for home deliveries.
- A responsible person must be present to take collection of the item and provide a signature upon receipt to show the item has been received in good condition.
- All items should be checked on delivery for completeness and absence of damage. Please do not sign for goods as “unchecked”.
- For safety reasons our staff need adequate access free from obstructions, including clear paths and entrances. Gates and hallways should be wide enough to allow bulkier items to pass through. Please advise us of potential obstructions to easy access so that we can arrive with additional lifting equipment where necessary.
- Our staff need be advised beforehand if it will be necessary to mount steps to enter the customer’s property as it may be necessary to send additional staff.
- We need access for the delivery van to approach close to the entrance. The van is 7’ high.
- Items will only be delivered to the ground floor.
- A large enough area must be cleared to house the item; any necessary rearrangements of current furniture etc should be done prior to arrival of the new item.
- Our staff will take great care to respect customers’ property. Generally we would hope that customers would accept minor scuffing or knocks to décor.
- Items can be assembled on site but this often incurs an additional charge. Accordingly assembly on site must be agreed beforehand.
- Generally the delivery staff will unpack items and take away all packaging on request, but with the exception of the packaging on certain suppliers’ chair legs.